This week’s must-read article: The Mediacom Whitepaper on Social.
Also this week, we’ve got some great insight into the newest Big Player in the social web, Google+
- Google+ now has more than 20 million registered users – here’s how they break down
- 7 Ways to Get the Most out of Google+ Circles – Mashable shares their insights
Other articles of note:
- Ignite the Graph – Nike on their Cannes-winning Write the Future campaign
- Nobody Will Win the Social Internet Race Until Social Networks Start to Understand their Purpose to Users
- Social is Over – a look at social as a feature, not a stand-alone entity from one of Silicone Valley’s top investors
At lastly, we have some laughs from our the fine folks at the Oatmeal as they present their State of the Web, Summer 2011.
Social Snippets are small and fast facts about social media found via social media.